Carren is a disputes lawyer with a focus on cross-border insurance and reinsurance disputes. Carren frequently advises on policy coverage matters across all non-marine lines, including D&O, property, cyber and CAR/EAR policies.
Carren is qualified in both Singapore and England & Wales and has extensive experience in international commercial arbitration and mediation. She has acted in numerous disputes arbitrated under SIAC, ICC, UNCITRAL rules, as well as in ad-hoc arbitrations.
Carren also advises on data privacy and protection issues and holds Certified Information Privacy Professional (Asia and Europe) qualifications.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising insurers on issues of contribution and double insurance arising out of a complex property casualty claim
- Advising insurers on business interruption claims arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advising D&O insurers on coverage issues arising out of allegations of broker negligence
- Acting for insurers in relation to recovery proceedings arising from an employee fidelity claim in the Philippines
- Advising insurers on coverage issues in relations to sanctions clauses
- Representing an EPC contractor in an joint venture dispute arbitrated in the SIAC
- 80 Raffles Place #24-20,
- #2 UOB Plaza,
- Singapore 048624
+65 8608 0150
There are no matching articles, please try a different filter.