Our team Our Israel Desk members understand the culture of Israeli business, having spent time in Israel and visiting regularly. We have a number of Hebrew speakers.
Our Israel Desk is made up of lawyers from the UK, Latin America, Europe and Asia. We can assist in many other jurisdictions through our Legalign alliance and other law firms with whom we have close relationships.
What we offerDACB are known for our expertise :
- Health including Med Tech
- Litigation and Arbitration (including ICC, LCIA, SIAC and Beth Din arbitrations)
- Real Estate and Construction
We are market leaders in the Insurance and Health sectors and are uniquely placed to use our expertise to introduce Israeli companies and start-ups into the UK ecosystem.
Selected expertiseOur experts have direct experience in matters such as:
- Advising Israeli companies on UK listings, public and private M&A and general corporate transactions.
- International Chamber of Commerce and LCIA arbitration relating to a number of different areas including construction in Israel, gene therapy drugs and breach of contract.
- Advising Israeli medtech companies on regulatory issues and route to market in the UK health sector.
- Advising a Israeli gaming clients on a variety of matters including fraud claims.
- Representation of Israeli investors in investor-state issues including South America.
- Assisting and advising London Market Insurers on large risks and claims in Israel.
- Investment in UK real estate.
There are no matching people, please try a different filter.
+44(0)20 7894 6311
+44 (0) 20 7894 6576
Head of Health
Head of Health
+44 (0)20 7894 6411
+44 (0)20 7894 6978
Our Groups & Desks
Our China Desk comprises lawyers from across a wide range of practice areas who have experience of working with clients from China and the AsiaPac region.China Desk
Our Paris office opened in January 2019 and is headed by Vladimir Rostan d’Ancezune and in the UK, our French Desk is led by Matthew Darling and Sophie EngelFrench Desk
Our German Desk provides tailored legal advice to German, Austrian and Swiss businesses in the countries in which we operate. We also assist businesses from those countries with legal issues in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.German Desk