LLP Group Executive
The LLP Group Executive consists of our Managing Partner, Chief Financial Officer, Practice/HR Director, Sector Heads, and business services heads. It is chaired by our Managing Partner.
Our LLP Group Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Delivery of those aspects of the management of the Group delegated to our Managing Partner by our LLP Group Board;
- Assisting our Managing Partner in the development and implementation of the Group’s strategic plan;
- Managing the risk and compliance issues that the Group faces;
- Identifying operational issues; and
- Delivering successful business outcomes across the Group in line with the Group’s strategy.
The current members of our LLP Group Executive are:
- David Pollitt, Managing Partner
- Gustavo Blanco, International Development Director
- Claire Chellam, Chief Financial Officer
- Craig Dickson, Chief Executive Officer, Claims Solutions Group
- Kathy Farmer, Head of Practice Governance & Risk
- Helen Faulkner, Insurance Sector Head
- Andrew Keith, Chief Operating Officer
- Robert Lee, Real Estate Practice Group Head
- Hamza Drabu, Health Sector Head
- Cheryl Radford, Practice Director
- John Williams, Business Advisory Group Head
Governance and Leadership
LLP Group Board
The LLP Group Board consists of our Senior Partner, Managing Partner, Chief Financial Officer, five elected members from the LLP Member group and two independent non-executive Board members. The LLP Group Board is chaired by our Senior Partner.Learn More
LLP Group Governance
The LLP Group Board (the Board) recognises the benefits of a modern and efficient governance structure. High governance standards provide clarity and rigour, but also enable speed and efficiency in the decision-making processes of the Group.Learn More
Who we are
Why choose DAC Beachcroft?
We’re a broad-based commercial firm serving a wide range of sectors with a strong heritage in insurance,
health and real estate. We combine excellent legal skills and cutting-edge delivery expertise to design
solutions that fit the needs of our clients – often involving clever uses of technology.