The LLP Group Board consists of our Senior Partner, Managing Partner, Chief Financial Officer, five elected members from the LLP Member group and two independent non-executive Board members. The LLP Group Board is chaired by our Senior Partner.
The current members of our LLP Group Board are:
- Virginia Clegg, Senior Partner
- David Pollitt, Managing Partner
- Claire Chellam, Chief Financial Officer
- Lisa Broderick, Elected LLP Group Board member
- Marcus Campbell, Elected LLP Group Board member
- Patrick Hill, Elected LLP Group Board member
- Udara Ranasinghe, Elected LLP Group Board member
- James Reed, Elected LLP Group Board member
- Kathryn Bishop, Non-executive Board member
- Ian Starkey, Non-executive Board member
Our LLP Group Board responsibilities include:
- the governance and leadership of the Group;
- developing and adopting strategy;
- oversight of risk management and regulatory compliance;
- establishing the Group’s culture, values and ethics;
- overseeing the Group’s reputation; and
- approving significant transactions, initiatives and expenditure.
The LLP Group Board and its committees are supported by our LLP Group Secretary.
DAC Beachcroft Group
LLP Group Audit Committee
Our LLP Group Audit Committee is composed of our two non-executive LLP Group Board members, two elected members of the LLP Group Board and our Senior Partner.Learn More
Who we are
Why choose DAC Beachcroft?
We’re a broad-based commercial firm serving a wide range of sectors with a strong heritage in insurance,
health and real estate. We combine excellent legal skills and cutting-edge delivery expertise to design
solutions that fit the needs of our clients – often involving clever uses of technology.