From mobile and fibre operators through to infrastructure providers and developers, we understand the complexities of operating in a highly-regulated sector, both through our work and advising the government on regulatory change.
Drawing from one of the largest, specialist real estate teams in the country, we work hard to help clients across the telecommunications sector achieve success. We are one of the best known firms in the Operator market and are proud of our track record advising telecommunications clients.
Our specialist telecommunications real estate lawyers advise on all contentious and non contentious issues connected with real estate-associated telecommunications legislation. Our approach is distinctively practical, focused on delivering robust and commercial solutions.
From strategic through to business-as-usual matters, our blue chip client list is unsurpassed and we have supported our clients in the successful roll out of 4G and 5G across the country.
We are the lead advisers for an infrastructure client in respect of the Shared Rural Network, with advice across the entirety of the mainland UK.
As noted experts on the Electronic Communications Code we have also provided strategic advice on the statutory process, policy and process and general public law issues.
- Advising a large landowner on the master agreements for an estate of telecommunications sites and subsequently, the completion of a large volume of individual site agreements within a particularly short space of time.
- Providing support to a client in establishing an LTA renewals project of its cell site portfolio.
- Advising an operator client on serving 1,500 break notices and providing ad hoc support and advice to client teams in relation to delay decom, access disputes, clauses for damage and loss arising from decom work, dilapidation claims and other disputes relating to occupation and decom.
- Providing strategic advice and support in respect of a central London fibre based connection that is pivotal to coverage in the City and applying principles under the Electronic Communications Code.
- CTIL -v- LTH (Praed Street) Limited (UT). The first claim brought under the ECC. The landlord asserted that paragraph 26 of the ECC could not be used as a standalone provision. An amicable compromise was reached and the first paragraph 26 Agreement was subsequently approved by an Order of the Upper Tribunal. This enabled Telefonica and Vodafone to then restore full coverage to the Paddington Station area.
- CTIL -v- The University of London (UT and Court of Appeal). The very first substantive hearing of issues under the ECC, to determine whether a site survey is an ECC right. The successful outcome established an industry-wide principle under the ECC.
We provide a dedicated asset management service to clients including the owners of the largest retail destinations in the country and major office development.Learn more
Construction and Engineering
We provide a dedicated construction and engineering service to the private and public sectors.Learn more
Investment and Development
We provide a dedicated investment and development service to clients including commercial developers and owner occupiers, funds and financial institutions and the public sector.Learn more
Planning and Environment
We provide specialist planning and environmental services across the complete range of contentious and non-contentious planning advice.Learn more
We provide specialist portfolio management services and expertise that focuses on fixed fee instructions, volume and project matter management and routine property transactions.Learn more
We provide specialist real estate litigation services that protect the value of your property assets and reputation.Learn more
Residential Development and Plots
We provide specialist residential development expertise through the full cycle of a residential development, on large estates, garden villages, BTR, student accommodation and retirement living.Learn more
What our clients say
Telecommunications key contacts
There are no matching people, please try a different filter.
+44 (0)113 251 4913
+44 (0)113 251 4762
+44 (0)113 251 4886
+44(0)141 223 7832
Who we are
Why choose DAC Beachcroft?
We’re a broad-based commercial firm serving a wide range of sectors with a strong heritage in insurance,
health and real estate. We combine excellent legal skills and cutting-edge delivery expertise to design
solutions that fit the needs of our clients – often involving clever uses of technology.
We provide a complete real estate service to schools, colleges, universities and government on new build, refurbishment projects and ownership.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service that includes advice on development, acquisition/disposal, occupation, planning, construction and litigation.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service across the health and social care sector, for both public health bodies, NHS Foundation Trusts and private providers as well as to developers, investors and funders – both national and international.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service to developers, investors and occupiers on planning, investment, development, construction and asset management matters.Learn more
Industrial and Logistics
We provide a complete real estate service to developers, investors and occupiers on planning/environmental, development, construction and asset management matters and associated commercial agreements.Learn more
Residential Development and Plots
We provide a complete real estate service to leading national housebuilders, specialist developers and housing associations.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service to national and international developers, owners, funds and institutional investors and local authorities.Learn more
We provide a complete service for mobile operators, infrastructure providers and developers on all contentious and non contentious issues connected with real estate associated telecommunications.Learn more