Industrial and Logistics
We understand that you need to respond rapidly to opportunities and new dynamics in the sector: shifts in global politics, in customer behaviour, evolving regulations towards carbon neutrality and innovations around energy and data storage and supply. Responses require changes to supply chain logistics, use of technology and the flexibility for land to come forward for warehouses, data centres, carbon capture facilities and energy storage solutions.
Our solution is to deliver success through bespoke legal solutions, tailored to your specific needs. We want to work with you to anticipate emerging opportunities and challenges, taking decisive action that gets you the best results.
Whether you need planning, environmental, development, construction or asset management advice, we deliver creative, commercially-focussed results across every part of the delivery and production chain - from port to production, regional hubs to last mile facilities, and multi level multi tenure industrial estates. We can help you navigate evolving planning and infrastructure regimes to realise the development potential of your assets.
We’re a broad-based commercial firm with one of the largest, and well respected real estate teams in the country. We also stand out because we draw together specialists from across our multidisciplinary commercial, regulatory and litigation teams, working as integrated teams to support your success.
- Acting on the pre-let of a 137,000sq ft warehouse, including site set-up, a conditional agreement for leases documentation and the procurement of construction warranties.
- Advising on all planning and infrastructure aspects of a new hyper-scaler data centre (60,000 sqm) in Hertfordshire, including negotiation of mitigating infrastructure package and associated Section 106 obligations and conditions.
- Acting for a national retailer in relation to a development agreement for the construction of a 670,000 sq ft national distribution centre and the grant of a 20 year lease.
- Advising a technology manufacturer on their UK office and industrial portfolio, including the sale and leaseback of a distribution warehouse.
- Acting for a pension fund on the purchase, manufacture and sale of a distribution centre in the Midlands and on the purchase and forward funding of a six unit industrial scheme.
- Advising a logistics provider on all aspects of its distribution network and supporting non-operational estate. This included business as usual lettings, surplus land disposals and development of high value regional hubs with rail links.
- Acting for a transport company on the development of the storage and servicing facility including supporting power purchase agreements linked to the landlord's adjacent solar scheme.
We provide a dedicated asset management service to clients including the owners of the largest retail destinations in the country and major office development.Learn more
Construction and Engineering
We provide a dedicated construction and engineering service to the private and public sectors.Learn more
Investment and Development
We provide a dedicated investment and development service to clients including commercial developers and owner occupiers, funds and financial institutions and the public sector.Learn more
Planning and Environment
We provide specialist planning and environmental services across the complete range of contentious and non-contentious planning advice.Learn more
We provide specialist portfolio management services and expertise that focuses on fixed fee instructions, volume and project matter management and routine property transactions.Learn more
We provide specialist real estate litigation services that protect the value of your property assets and reputation.Learn more
Residential Development and Plots
We provide specialist residential development expertise through the full cycle of a residential development, on large estates, garden villages, BTR, student accommodation and retirement living.Learn more
What our clients say
DAC Beachcroft provide a reassuringly competent and efficient service, which is consistent across all team members. Their multi-disciplinary experience is easy to access and their partners and associates are an excellent blend of professional, experienced and approachable.
Legal 500 UK 2023, Real Estate
Industrial and Logistics key contacts
There are no matching people, please try a different filter.
+44 (0)191 404 4019
+44 (0)161 934 3014
+44 (0)20 7894 6193
Who we are
Why choose DAC Beachcroft?
We’re a broad-based commercial firm serving a wide range of sectors with a strong heritage in insurance,
health and real estate. We combine excellent legal skills and cutting-edge delivery expertise to design
solutions that fit the needs of our clients – often involving clever uses of technology.
We provide a complete real estate service to schools, colleges, universities and government on new build, refurbishment projects and ownership.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service that includes advice on development, acquisition/disposal, occupation, planning, construction and litigation.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service across the health and social care sector, for both public health bodies, NHS Foundation Trusts and private providers as well as to developers, investors and funders – both national and international.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service to developers, investors and occupiers on planning, investment, development, construction and asset management matters.Learn more
Industrial and Logistics
We provide a complete real estate service to developers, investors and occupiers on planning/environmental, development, construction and asset management matters and associated commercial agreements.Learn more
Residential Development and Plots
We provide a complete real estate service to leading national housebuilders, specialist developers and housing associations.Learn more
We provide a complete real estate service to national and international developers, owners, funds and institutional investors and local authorities.Learn more
We provide a complete service for mobile operators, infrastructure providers and developers on all contentious and non contentious issues connected with real estate associated telecommunications.Learn more