The insurance market continues to face a number of legal, financial and regulatory changes. The industry continues to consolidate, both in the UK and internationally, and this will present fresh opportunities and challenges for insurers, brokers and service providers. We are deeply embedded in the insurance industry and therefore understand how political, economic or legislative changes may impact your company's business goals, and we will work with you to deliver innovative solutions.
What we do
Acting across the full breadth of the insurance market, we understand both the strategic and the day-to-day issues our clients face. DAC Beachcroft is recognised as a pre-eminent advisor to the insurance market, and we place a strong emphasis on the long-term relationships we build with you so that we can really add value to your business.
Our international reach includes a presence in key insurance markets across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and representative offices in New York and Miami, as well as formal relationships with law firms across North America.
What we are known for
- We act for leading UK and global insurance and reinsurers;
- We provide comprehensive claims resolution and policy advice including mediation, arbitration and litigation in UK, internationally and in multi-jurisdictional cases;
- We have a specialist insurance, corporate, commercial, regulatory and advisory team;
- We provide cross-class capability;
- We operate as one firm, one team, one approach;
- We demonstrate international expertise and local knowledge.