Victoria is a real estate lawyer specialising in Real Estate within the health and public sectors.
She has over 16 years’ experience advising clients on a wide range of estates matters in the public sector, with a particular focus on health.
Relevant experience includes advising:
- an NHS Foundation Trust on the disposal of a former city centre hospital site for £15m including complex split site disposal arrangements and phased decant provisions.
- an NHS Foundation Trust on the development of a community diagnostics centre within a major retail centre, including the negotiation of an agreement for lease (involving landlord work obligations) with phased conditional landlord capital contribution provisions, complex due diligence and managing the delivery of advice across construction and real estate.
- NHS Foundation Trusts on the occupational arrangements of their energy centre projects involving the review and negotiation of existing contractual arrangements.
- an NHS Foundation Trust on the urgent acquisition of additional clinical space to address backlog issues involving the negotiation of intra-NHS occupational arrangements dovetailing into the Trust's service contract and including arrangements for commissioning and decommissioning.
- A Foundation Trust on the delivery of several community diagnostic centres, working closely with the ICB and involving negotiation of an agreement for lease (incorporating landlord's works obligations) and leases for phased occupation.
Healthcare Real Estate
- Bank House
- East Pilgrim Street
- Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6QF
+44 (0) 191 404 4000View our office