Nicola specialises in defendant personal injury law.
She has over 25 years’ experience in defending a wide range of employer’s liability and public liability claims for local authorities, housing companies, public bodies and corporates.
Nicola is experienced in handling large loss, catastrophic injury and fatal accident claims.
Relevant experience includes:
- Successfully defending a catastrophic injury claim against a local authority in respect of a public liability tripping accident, as a result of which the claimant sustained a serious knee fracture which led to a below the knee amputation.
- Acting for local authorities in respect of range of mid value, large loss and catastrophic injury highways claims, including accidents to cyclists, motor cyclists, drivers and pedestrians.
- Acting for local authorities in respect of stress claims.
- Successfully defending at trial, a claim against a local authority in respect of alleged negligent design of traffic lights at a junction.
- Successfully defending at trial a claim against a local authority for an alleged assault on an employee.
- Bank House
- East Pilgrim Street
- Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6QF
+44 (0) 191 404 4000View our office
There are no matching articles, please try a different filter.