Louise is a Partner in the Professional Risks Department.
After qualifying and working for a number of years in the London market, Louise moved to Dublin in 2010. She has many years of experience in defending professional negligence claims against various professionals including architects, engineers, surveyors, solicitors, accountants, insurance brokers and financial advisers both Ireland and in the UK.
In addition to representing clients in High Court proceedings, she regularly advises clients in complex alternative dispute resolution.
Louise also advises Underwriters on coverage issues and has acted for Underwriters in a number of coverage disputes including in relation to professional indemnity, D&O and aviation policies.
Louise also acts for Underwriters in a wide range of property recovery claims.
Recent cases include:
- Defending firm of accountants in €4m multi-party professional negligence proceedings;
- Representing Underwriters in subrogated claim valued at €7m arising from fire damage to industrial property;
- Defending Underwriters at arbitration in relation to declinature of cover under D&O policy;
- Defending a firm of architects at mediation of €13m High Court multi-party professional negligence proceedings;
- Acting as coverage counsel in relation to high value professional negligence claim against firm of accountants.
Aviation and Aerospace
Construction and Engineering
D&O and Financial Institutions
- Three Haddington Buildings
- Percy Place, Dublin 4
- D04 T253, Ireland
+ 353 (0) 1 231 9600View our office