Lisa specialises in complex litigation particularly before the Irish Commercial Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Courts. She also routinely advises in relation to property and planning related disputes, judicial reviews and product liability claims.
Lisa has over 24 years’ experience advising clients across a range of sectors including financial services, professional firms, property developers, public bodies, corporate entities and pharmaceutical companies.
Lisa is known for working very closely with her clients to achieve the best and most appropriate position for their circumstances, and as close as possible to their desired outcome. She provides very clear, pragmatic advice in a direct and strategic way.
She also routinely advises clients and colleagues in relation to issues concerning discovery (disclosure) and privilege.
Relevant experience includes acting:
- For a “Big 4” accountancy firm in relation to its involvement in state-run inquiries arising out of the collapse of the Irish banking sector.
- On behalf of a well-known property developer in respect of proceedings instituted against him by the National Asset Management Agency.
- On behalf of a well-known Irish retailer in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court in relation to a dispute concerning the construction and enforceability of a Development Agreement.
- For an Austrian manufacturer in relation to challenges it encounters with Irish distributors.
- On behalf of a well-known insurer in the Commercial Court defending a brokers negligence claim.
Lisa is ranked as a “Leading Individual” in Legal 500 where clients say she is “exceptionally practical” and provides “excellent, well thought out advice” and “will get the job done always”.
Lisa is also ranked at Band 2 in Chambers and Partners where one client says she is “exceptionally approachable and easy to contact,” as well as “very easy to deal with and very efficient”.
Lisa is a Committee Member of CLAI and co-author of CLAI “Good Practice Guide on Discovery”, and a member of IBA.
Public law and judicial review
- Three Haddington Buildings
- Percy Place, Dublin 4
- D04 T253, Ireland
+ 353 (0) 1 231 9600View our office