Jonathan White is a corporate lawyer, based in our Bristol and London offices.
Jonathan advises corporates, institutions and private individuals in relation to all aspects of corporate finance work. He specialises in complex M&A transactions, joint ventures and Equity Capital Markets work. Jonathan works for a range of private and public companies on UK and cross border deals and regularly advises financial services clients both on UK and international matters.
Jonathan joined DAC Beachcroft in May 2014 from Burges Salmon where he was a senior associate.
Jonathan's recent experience includes advising:
- Oakland Primecare on a £30m investment and management buy-out by Synova Capital;
- Travel Chapter Group on the sale of a majority stake to Phoenix Equity Partners;
- Parsons Bakery on a fundraising, reorganisation and subsequent acquisition of a significant regional bakery business;
- the shareholders of Outico Limited on its sale to Uniphar plc;
- James's Place plc on its acquisition of the stockbroker and discretionary fund manager, Rowan Dartington;
- EE on its acquisition of Mainline Communications plc;
- AIM listed Ceres Power Holdings plc on its £20m fundraising;
- Toronto Stock Exchange listed Glacier Media Group on its acquisition of a majority stake in Evaluate Energy Ltd;
- the shareholders of Star Medical Limited on its sale to Uniphar plc; and
- Shore Capital & Corporate Limited and Sanlam Securities UK on a placing and open offer.
Jonathan also has a variety of in-house experience having been seconded to an international insurance company in 2011 and to a financial services company in 2009.
Jonathan is "highly regarded by clients". Legal 500 2015.
Equity Capital Markets
Mergers and Acquisitions
- DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Portwall Place, Portwall Lane
- Bristol, BS1 6NA
+44 (0) 117 918 2000View our office