Isabella is an experienced Associate with a particular focus on the technology sector and general commercial contracts. She has advised on a range of commercial, intellectual property, and data protection matters during her career, including on major commercial transactions, large IT contracts for public and private sector bodies, SaaS agreements, data sharing arrangements, goods and services contracts, outsourcing and distribution agreements, and intellectual property licences.
She has acted for a variety of clients in a breadth of sectors, from multi-national companies and large public sector bodies, to new technology businesses. Her sector experience includes advising clients in the IT, healthcare, financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, insurance, real estate and manufacturing industries.
Isabella also has experience of working in-house as a commercial lawyer for a data science business, as well as successful client secondments to a government department and a multi-national company. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Isabella worked in the business team of a software company specialising in marketing and location planning.
Relevant experience includes:
- Conducting complex negotiations for a large insurance company on a business critical broking technology deal.
- Providing comprehensive drafting and advice to suppliers, NHS trusts and other public bodies for high-value IT procurement contracts.
- Carefully drafting and managing a unique joint venture IP agreement involving highly valuable trade marks in the certification sector.
- Streamlining a set of overarching template software as a service terms for a health technology company.
- Preparing and advising on a multi-jurisdictional distribution agreement for a financial services sector organisation to supply learning materials to east Asia.
- Renegotiating a wide-ranging suite of contract amendments for a prominent data protection compliance project.
- 25 Walbrook
- EC4N 8AF
+44 (0) 207 242 1011View our office