A Collection is a selection of features, articles, comments and opinions on any given theme or topic. It allows you to stay up‑to‑date with what interests you most.
Login here to access your saved articles and followed authors.
We have sent you an email so you can reset your password.
Sorry, we had a problem.
Tags related to this article
Published 4 noviembre 2020
As the UK’s pre-eminent law firm for clinical negligence in quality and in the size of our national team, we offer valuable insight via our market leading position as a NHS resolution firm. We have a wealth of experience in claims management and learning from claims via significant relationships with NHS entities that enables us to use our experience to work effectively with clients and contribute to their success.
We are proud to have worked for the NHS since it was founded and have a deep understanding of NHS culture and this coupled with our claims experience enables us to support via our claims+ value-added offering:
• Audit – we can work with you to review the effectiveness and efficiency of your in-house processes and make recommendations for triangulating data to improve your claims management and learning from claims.
• Claim reporting – we can help and report your claims and / or seek NHSR funding for your inquests when you are experiencing a busy period or are restricted by staff shortages.
• Disclosure of medical records – we can support you with effective management of disclosure of records saving you time and cost and ensuring that your organisation can gather evidence quickly later in the life of a claim.
• Secondments – we can arrange to support you quickly and for as long as you need, supporting the improvement of your claims function and improving our knowledge of your cases for future, efficient case management.
• Duty of candour – we can review and draft duty of candour compliant written responses to ensure compliance, with a quality review to ensure that open, transparent and robust information is appropriately provided.
• Complaints – we can support you in handling complaints with a service focussed on making the process more manageable, reducing the time you spend on them and potentially help you avoid any future claims.
More details on the above value added products can be found by clicking on the following hyperlinks: Audit, Claim Reporting, Disclosure of medical records, Secondments, Duty of candour and Complaints but should you wish to discuss further please contact one of the following:
+44 (0)1962 705 548
+44 (0)1962 705513
+44 (0)113 251 4807
+44 (0)191 404 4036
+44 (0) 117 918 2191
Darryn Hale, Sophie Devlin
Mark Ashley, Ciaran Claffey
Sean Doherty, Stuart Wallace, Nikki Green
Peter Merchant, Will Pickles, Sonia Khan
Matthew McGrath, Heather Durston-Hillyer, Sean Doherty, Dawn McIntosh, Mark Ashley
Jonathan Bonser, Mark Ashley, Stuart Keyden
Gill Weatherill, Sarah Woods, Anna Eastwood-Jackson