Another Strong Performance from DAC Beachcroft in Chambers and Partners UK 2017
Published On: 4 November 2016
International law firm DAC Beachcroft has enjoyed another successful performance in Chambers and Partners after securing 57 rankings across all regions in the leading legal guide's UK 2017 edition published this week.
The firm retained Band 1 and 2 rankings for an impressive 36 teams, achieving a total of two more Band 1 rankings in regional practice areas and two more in UK-wide rankings when compared with last year.
The DAC Beachcroft teams to receive Band 1 rankings are:
- Clinical Negligence: Mainly Defendant - UK-wide
- Crime - Leeds, Bradford and surrounds
- Employment - National Leaders (outside London)
- Employment - North West
- Employment - South West
- Healthcare - UK-wide
- Healthcare: Mental Health: Providers - UK-wide
- Insurance: Volume Claims - UK-wide *
- Life Sciences: Product Liability - UK-wide
- Personal Injury: Mainly Defendant - UK-wide
- Product Liability: Mainly Defendant - UK-wide *
- Professional Negligence - Wales
- Professional Negligence: Mainly Defendant - North East & Yorkshire
- Professional Negligence: Mainly Defendant - South West
Four DAC Beachcroft lawyers have been promoted a Band and six more have entered the rankings this year, contributing to a total of 99 Ranked Lawyers within the 2017 edition of the guide.
DAC Beachcroft Senior Partner, Virginia Clegg, said: "Congratulations to all our teams and individuals who earned these highly creditable rankings in Chambers and Partners this year. This is an excellent performance by the entire firm and a glowing endorsement of the service we're able to provide to our clients."