The NHS Five Year Forward View, new Models of Care, Efficiency Savings and the Carter Review are all are seeking to change the landscape of the health and social care sector more or less rapidly. Our experts provide a robust roadmap of these complex requirements and ensure you achieve all that you need.
When it comes to managing your estates and facilities within the health sector, there is a challenging and increasingly complex web of regulatory requirements, sector drives, contractual arrangements and strategic considerations that have to be knitted together to ensure you achieve what is required when it is required.
What we do
We bring our joined-up thinking to your projects and space management issues. We listen, take responsibility and give you really clear advice on the best route to achieve the optimum solution for your organisation. We commit to making sure that solutions are reached in time and to budget.
What we are known for
Our lawyers are known for their technical skill and expertise in a highly specialised sector who, because they sit within a wide network of real estate experts that goes beyond the Health & Social Care sector, are able to call on a vast spectrum of niche expertise for every eventuality our clients may encounter. Real understanding of, and familiarity with, the Health sector means we do not waste your time – we think strategically, but at the same time are pragmatic in terms of getting the job done.
Detailed elements of our services
- Acquisition and disposal of property
- Site development
- Surplus land requirements
- Town and country planning advice
- Leases and licences to use land
- Mediation/dispute resolution
- Capital charges and insurance
- Building contract advice, appointments and warranties
- Enabling works contracts
- Energy projects and procurement
- Environmental law advice
- Estate code and associated estate management advice
- Premises health and safety and other regulatory compliance
- LeasePlus and Underlease Plus resolution agreements
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Premises issues on the outsourcing of services or the letting of services
- Shared services and joint ventures
- Strategic Estates Partnerships and joint ventures
- Reports on title
- Restrictive covenants/boundary issues
- Road closures