We are a specialist Disease team and as a result of increasing Noise Induced Hearing Loss volumes, we were chosen as part of a substantial outsource project in 2010. We handle cases from cradle to grave.
Further increasing volumes lead to further growth of the team to 30 claims handlers and 15 litigation fee earners, maintaining market leading KPI's; repudiations, costs per case, fraud and operational efficiency.
We are the No. 1 performing firm for a major UK insurer client, and are considered to be the market leading defendant firm in the UK.
Over the last five years we have been instructed on over 34,000 pre-litigation NIHL claims, concluding 9,000 claims in 2015.
What we do
Our experience and expertise in the disease arena means we know how to effectively reduce indemnity spend. This is further supported by our market leading repudiation rates:
- From August 2010 to December 2015, we repudiated 10,325 claims from 12,287 settled cases, giving a repudiation rate of 84%;
- In 2015, we repudiated 5,469 claims from 6,199 settled cases, giving a repudiation rate of 88%;
- Given the volume of cases we have handled over a period of five years, we are confident that our repudiation rates are marketing leading.
What we are known for
Operational stability by driving closures and improving cycle times. We work to a clear Service Level Agreement and provide workstate reports ensuring compliance on a regular basis.
We have completed in the region of 10,000 cases, which gives us huge access to market information and significant volumes of cases against all major players in this market to refine claimant law firm and expert specific behaviours.
Detailed elements of our services
- Due to the volume of claims we have handled since 2010, we have large volumes of mature data and are able to provide detailed market analysis to our clients;
- To enable us to form future strategies, we use our data to look at the past and establish who the market players are and how they perform.