Chile: Government publishes updated agenda for digital development
Published 1 January 2016
What does this cover?
The Chilean government has published its updates to the Digital Agenda 2020. The publication aims to firmly document intentions for developing the country's digital capabilities. It sets out the aims and objectives of the government in this area, as well as detailing the actions and responsibilities of specific government departments and public institutions to ensure the success of the proposed objectives.
The Agenda contains the following key items:
- Ensuring fundamental rights are respected within the digital environment;
- Modernising digital connectivity and improving international capacity;
- Supporting the government to use digital technologies;
- Transforming the digital economy; and
- Increasing the use of technology to facilitate education.
To view the Agenda Digital 2020, please click here (Spanish).
What action could be taken to manage risks that may arise from this development?
None – for interest.