Brexit Employee Recruitment and Retention: Webinar
Published 11 August 2016
Hosts Nick Chronias and Kirsty MacDonald from the Employment & Pensions Group at DAC Beachcroft are joined by Michael Rose a rewards expert specialising in employee reward, recognition, engagement and motivation and author of "Reward Management".
Topics covered include:
- How can employers seeking candidates from outside the EU continue to encourage them to apply or pursue their candidacy?
- Can employers lawfully incentivise EU nationals to take up a job offer? When? What can employers do in terms of reward packages, including the currency in which they are paid?
- What should employers be saying to EU national employees eligible for UK citizenship?
- What is involved in applying for citizenship?
- What can or should employers do to support EU national employees wanting to apply for citizenship?
- What can lawfully be done to financially incentivise EU nationals to stay?
To view the presentation in full, please click here.