DAC Beachcroft's Construction Professionals Newsletter - Autumn Edition
Published 22 September 2014
Welcome to the First Edition of our Construction Professionals Newsletter. Articles in this edition:
- To fee or not to fee, that is the question – take notice!
- Holiday pay – a time bomb waiting to happen?
- Court of Appeal enforces clause limiting architect's liability to consumer client
- BIM: An Overview of the Legal Considerations
- UK construction industry warned of health and safety "ticking timebomb" – How can architects, surveyors and engineers avoid the risks of prosecution?
- Research and Development Tax Credits for the Construction Professional
- Fee - It's No Exaggeration!
- Assets of Community Value – the new Town and Village Greens
- Regulation of Architects
- Reform of EU Procurement Law – a better deal for construction?
Read the full newsletter.