Supporting our communities
Every year many of our colleagues give their time to volunteer and help raise thousands of pounds for local and national charities through fundraising initiatives.
Each of our offices run activities specific to their community and we support 20 hours of volunteering a year for every employee, including a range of pro-bono work.
Here are some examples of just some of our fundraising activities over the last year:
- Colleagues in Manchester took part in The Tough Mudders challenge raising more than £5,000 for Beating Bowel Cancer charity.
- Scotland took on a cycle challenge to raise more than £2,250 for local homeless charity Move On.
- A London team volunteered in the garden at Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care
- Dublin colleagues decorated a ward at Ireland's largest paediatric hospital with Christmas decorations bought from money donated by staff.
- Our Newport team took part in the 'Clash of the Corporates' challenge run by homeless charity The Wallich.
- We commissioned artwork from students for our new office in Leeds in support of local community arts.
- Bristol collected toys for disadvantaged children in the city as part of the Lord Mayor's Christmas appeal.
- The Birmingham office's annual golf day raised £6,338 for the Centre for Movement Disorders, NICE.
- A London team dressed as Minnie Mouse to raise over £4,700 for cancer research during the London Moonwalk 2015
- A Glasgow team raised £3,000 for children's charities with a 26 mile Kilt Walk