What do we look for?
Our lawyers think strategically, not just legally. Success means putting our clients' commercial goals at the heart of everything we do.
To do that, we work closely with clients to get to know their business. As a lawyer, it's a chance to build strong working relationships, gain local sector knowledge and develop your commercial expertise.
More than half our lawyers are ranked Tier 1 or Tier 2 by The Legal 500, meaning we are leaders in our field for most of the work we do. So you'll be working with the best, as part of a progressive, multi-disciplinary team of trusted business advisors.
In return we offer comprehensive career progression opportunities including leadership programmes and study support for qualifications as well as in-house courses and many online services.
We provide an integrated learning and development programme to help you become the best you can be and our scope and structure means you can build your career within the firm, without having to move around to take the next step. This provides the stable development your career needs to reach its full potential.
You'll also find us one of the most progressive, approachable law firms around. We embrace new ideas and change, so your voice gets heard and your ideas get an audience.
We can support you at each stage of your career, so whether you're an Associate or Partner, or someone who is just starting out on their journey in the legal profession we have the expertise and desire to make your career a success.
In addition to your salary, you'll benefit from a flexible package with the option to buy and sell holiday, medical cover and/or pension entitlement. The package includes:
- 24 days' holiday (associates and partners 30 days) rising with length of service
- non-contributory pension scheme
- private medical insurance, which can be extended to cover your family
- Wellman / Wellwoman check available every two years
- choice of discounted schemes for everyday health costs
- life assurance
- income protection
- Gymflex, offers staff discounted annual health club membership via monthly net payroll deductions
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel season ticket loans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Planning Tool
- Staff discounts
We operate a bonus scheme based on your individual performance combined with that of the team.
We also run an employee assistance programme offering support, advice and information on everything from personal matters to financial issues, both for you and your dependants.
Legal - Vacancies
- Ben Clive - Recruitment Advisor. Ben manages recruitment at all levels for Real Estate and Global London. Email Ben or connect on LinkedIn.
- Harriet Storer - Recruitment Advisor. Harriet manages recruitment at all levels for Employment & Pensions, Professional & Commercial Risk, Clinical Negligence, Corporate & Commercial, Healthcare Regulatory, Public Law & Health Projects and Commercial Litigation. Email Harriet or connect on LinkedIn.
- Chris Watling – Senior Recruitment Advisor. Chris manages recruitment at all levels for our Claims Solutions Group. Email Chris or connect on LinkedIn.
- Stacey Pringle - Assistant Recruitment Advisor. Stacey oversees recruitment for support roles in our Claims Solutions Group and recruitment at all levels for DAC Beachcroft Scotland. Email Stacey or connect on LinkedIn.