Skip to navigation
Eve acts for both private and public sector clients but in recent years her focus has been almost exclusively in the public sector. Eve leads the national DAC Beachcroft Health Estates team and is the lead partner for the Higher Education Estates team. Eve has experience of a wide range of property development, planning and construction as well as estate management work.
Recent examples of her experience include advising:
• numerous trusts (both providers and commissioners) on the division of PCT providers and commissioning roles
• putting in place over 21 lease or other occupational arrangements between a large NHS teaching hospital trust and a university to regulate their respective accommodation interests at each other's premises
• a hospital trust on arrangements with a developer for the redevelopment of the entrance and retail and catering offering at the main site
• universities and NHS trusts on their arrangements with third party residential accommodation providers in respect of key worker and student accommodation
• a chartered university on the land acquisitions for a major campus expansion, and on the subsequent development of that land
• NHS trusts, colleges and universities on the sale of redundant sites for residential development
• several further education colleges on relocation and new build projects and for sponsors on academy schemes; and advising on the letting and management of estates by public sector bodies to a variety of third party and/or related occupiers
Eve also manages DAC Beachcroft's relationship with the Ministry of Justice in respect of the estates legal requirements for their operational estate
Eve Gregory recently joined the firm from Eversheds, and is noted for her public sector expertise. Sources say she is "authoritative and sensible." Chambers UK, 2011 Edition, Real Estate, Yorkshire.