David's experience includes institutional and private investment, commercial development (especially in the retail and leisure sectors), landlord and tenant matters, portfolio acquisition and disposal, secured lending, project finance, and corporate recovery.
Recently David’s work has included:
- The acquisition of a high street chain of shops having well over 100 outlets;
- Acquisition of a shopping centre;
- Development of a new build headquarter office block;
- Acting for overseas institutional clients on the acquisition of well over £200m of investment property;
- The forward funding of a substantial out of town retail development;
- Acting for banks on several secured lending deals including development funding;
- The complex disposal of a substantial development site involving overage and sale and lease back arrangements;
- The disposal of a substantial development site involving complex environmental provisions to deal with potential environmental problems.