Angharad Davies is an Associate in our real estate group and deals with all aspects of commercial property for retailers, restaurant and leisure operators, investors, developers and other corporate occupiers. This includes acquisitions, disposals, lettings, pre-lettings, asset management, development and secured lending work.
Angharad has a wide client base and acts for a number of household name retailers and restaurant and leisure operators. She also regularly advises on acquisitions and disposals for investor/HNW clients. She would describe herself as a deal orientated lawyer and clients have described her as "going the extra mile" and "leaving no stone unturned."
Her experience includes:
- Acting for an investor client in relation to the investment sale of office headquarters for a global insurers - deal value £165M;
- Acting for a developer client on a site acquisition for a Property designated for residential development in Welwyn Garden City;
- Acting for an offshore company in relation to the sale of investment property - value £20M;
- Acting for offshore companies in complex financing arrangements over prime London property - deal value £10M;
- Acting for a global restaurant chain on various property management issues for their UK properties;
- Acting for various corporate occupiers in relation to the sales and acquisitions of head office space;
- Acting for an international retailer on the portfolio sale of central London properties;
- Acting for an European retailer on sales and acquisitions of property across the UK.